Please follow the below steps in order to start the import process:
1. Go to the "download" button on the solution page and download the latest solution zip file.
2. Login to your Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 organization and head to Settings -> Solutions and click on the "Import" button.
3. Select the solution file that you downloaded in Step 1 and Press "Next".
4. Verify that you imported the correct Solution by checking the solution information and package details and press "Next".
5. Please make sure that the "Enable any SDK message processing steps included in the solution" option is selected and select "Import".
6. The Solution import process will start. Please wait around 5 minutes for the solution import process to complete.
7. Once the import is complete, you will see a screen with an overview of the import and components. Please select close and proceed to Solution Registration.
1. When the import process is complete, please double click on the solution imported to start the registration process.
2. Please fill-in your details in the "Information" section and make sure to enter the correct email details in order to receive important updates about the solution.
In the "Credentials" section, please type in the appropriate user with the required security role which will be used to renew your subscription. This user needs to be allocated the "Dynamic SMS - Service User" role.
Once all the information is entered, please click "Submit" and you are subscribed for the 30-day trial.
Now that you successfully registered your solution, you need to click on the "Configuration" tab to configure the third-party SMS Provider.
Please select the corresponding SMS Provider and enter the related Username and Password.
Note that you should set up an account and purchase SMS messages with any of the providers listed in order to be able to send SMS messages.
Choose the corresponding "Sender Name" based on the details allocated and agreed with the provider and press "Save".
If you entered the correct information the remaining Credits field will reflect the remaining credits in your account and you are ready to send SMS from your CRM/D365 organization, please refer to the user guide for more details.
The trial solution will expire after 30 days; thus, you need to subscribe in order to continue using the solution features. The steps are as follows:
1. In the "Billing Address" Section, Enter the billing address. You can use the "Copy Address Above" button to automatically copy the address details entered above or enter a different billing address.
2. Once the billing fields are filled, press the "Submit" Button and you will be presented with the End User License agreement. Please read it carefully and press "Accept" to continue to the payment page.
3. The payment page lists the amount that you will be billed on a monthly basis.
Enter your Card Number, Expiration Date, CVV and Cardholder Name and press the "Pay Button".
Note that we currently support only visa and Mastercard as payment methods.
If the payment is Successful, you will be routed to the "configuration" Page and the solution is extended for another month.
The "Payment Method" section lists the masked card details so you keep track of the payment details used.
Please note that The solution will automatically renew every month on the expiration date.
If you wish to stop using the solution, please click on the "Unsubscribe" button and confirm.
The solution will remain active until the expiry date.